Racial+ Equitecture's mission is to build organizations’ capacity to dismantle the systemic inequalities that get produced in-house, in plain sight. The impetus for Racial+ Equitecture emerged from a serious grappling with what it would mean to undertake systemic inequality, one organization at a time.
Racial+ Equitecture brings three unique factors to the equity, diversity and inclusion challenges facing various industries.
1. what social scientists know about systemic inequality
2. what mavericks know about leadership
3. what effective educators know about the integration of learning, strategy, & execution
Working at this nexus, we:
1) design crucible experiences that cultivate readiness, capacity, and response-ability,
2) uncover invisible yet concrete individual actions and systemic practices that advance some groups by race+ and gridlocks others in an organization.